Ten coins 79.8 If you are not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for free.
Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
Free shipping over $39.8
Handling time>> After payment, we make sure to deliver within 24 hours
Selling fast: get yours before it’s gone!
RARE 1891 CC CARSON CITY SILVER DOLLAR. RARE FIND AND IN MINT OVERALL SHAPE AND CONDITION. A GREAT FIND AND AN EXCELLENT ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION.
Up for sale here is an excellent 1891-CC Morgan Silver Dollar.
This is a rarer date 1891-CC Morgan Dollar with strong detail and a nice overall look. Quite a nice Carson City Silver Dollar.
A random year Morgan Silver Dollar (from 1878 - 1904, NO 1921's) graded Mint State 64 (MS-64) by NGC. The piece you will receive may or may not display an original white luster, have minimal light contact marks, and may or may not have toning. No dates or mint marks are guaranteed, one will be chosen at random during the shipping process. The photos provided are stock photos, and represent the same product you will receive (a random year Morgan Dollar). All coins are guaranteed to be genuine and authentically graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC). Please feel free to ask any questions before placing your order.
Morgan Dollars are silver dollars that were minted from 1878-1904, and resumed again in 1921 for that year only. They were the first standardized silver dollars following the production of the Seated Liberty pattern which ended in 1873 due to the Coinage Act of 1873. The Coinage Act of 1873 outlawed all holders of silver bullion to strike their silver into legal tender. In 1878, the Grand Bland Plan otherwise referred to as the ‘Bland-Allison Act’, was enacted to restore the silver dollar. The bill required the US Treasury Department to purchase between 2-4 million dollars worth of silver bullion and coin them into silver dollars. The fineness of these silver dollars became standardized at 412.5 grains of .900 fine silver, .100 copper, a net weight of .77344 ounces pure silver, and a total weight of 26.73 grams ( 0.942873 oz.) Morgan Dollars as they became known, were designed and named after by the United States Mint assistant engraver George T. Morgan. Morgan’s design featured a profiled bust of Liberty on the obverse and an eagle with outstretched wings on the reverse. Furthermore, dates were struck below the bust of liberty and mint marks (when present) are below the wreath on the reverse. George T. Morgan’s last initial (M) can be found at the truncation of the neck. His last initial (M) is also found on the reverse on the left hand loop of the ribbon.
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Guarantee.The quality of all products in this shop is guaranteed. No picture processing is done when taking pictures of the real objects, and the real objects are exactly the same as the pictures.
Place an order now and your package will be ready and shipped today
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-15 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 180 days guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don’t worry. Just shoot us a message at Service@goofhh.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.